"I know it's hard to believe, you were a kid like me, but one day I'm going to grow up, so remember when I'm small" was the last song the little sweet kindergartners sang at their promotion. It was a real tear jerker, but so sweetly sung by these sweet kids! Trevor is now officially a first grader and couldn't be more excited! I think he is most excited about getting to eat in the cafeteria. We will really miss his teacher, Mrs. Langford, but look forward to his new teacher, Mrs. Kobrock, who we have had in prior years at Beitzel. For that matter, what teacher haven't we had at Beitzel. I'm just surprised that most of them haven't retired yet.
I truly understand that I could be most of those kids' grandma just by the mere nature that I did not get married young AND that I had a baby at 43. But, Robby a parent? Robby had the wonderful pleasure of going on a field trip with the class on the last day of school. When we got to school, one of the dad's of Trevor's classmates walked by and Robby said, "I think I went to high school with that guy. I didn't know him, but I recognize him." I went over and asked another mom (the dad had left or I would have just talked to him) and she said he is 22 and did go to Sheldon! Life just keeps getting more interesting.Happy graduation, Trevor!



I got tears in my eyes just reading your post! So sweet!!
ReplyDelete