Monday, June 15, 2009

Do We Have a MALE Blogger in the Family?


Jeff and Ryan left last night for the annual Galena tour. This year they are keeping the tour short and just performing and touring Disney World. Jeff brought 2 cameras - one small one and 1 rather sophisticated one to take zoom pictures. However, he has his Iphone as well. From 6:30 am to 7:00 am this morning, I had about 10 pictures already sent to me. I told him he should be a blogger. I shutter to think how many pictures he will have by the time tour is over. Here are just a few. When we travel and many days on tour, we have a "uniform" we all have to wear. The blue tour sweats and red shirts with the Galena logo are the traveling "uniform". Other days it may be just any bottoms with a red, white, or navy logo Galena shirt. It seems a bit harsh, but I can tell you from being on tours that it really makes a difference on how we are treated and respected! I am now wishing I had gone as well, but Trevor's water day at school is just as important!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW look at you staying home for water day! You are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete