Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hamburgers Only - Holy Cow!

Last night Ryan, Tanner, and I went to an establishment near our home to get a strawberry shake for our friend, Samantha. Ryan handed the clerk a $5 pack of gift certificates that had a picture of a HAMBURGER (important to know that) on the cover. The clerk asked, "What are these?" We said they are gift certificates - the same as cash. She said, "We only take these for hamburgers." Are you kidding me? We suggested she go talk to her manager. The manager told her to just deduct the $5 from our total. We then heard her ask her manager if she should give them back to us. Anyone need a job - they SHOULD be hiring! I would mention the name, but Heidi has a crazy story about blogging that ended up with her and 2 of her roommates in the honor code office yesterday! It's a rather funny/sad story, but I will have to tell you in person.

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty much the most.....outrageous story, of my college career haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have piqued my interest. We must talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even dumb people have to work too. oh well. i am curious about Heidi's story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want details!!! which hamburger joint and poor heidi call me or i'll be calling you soon!! need to get jacob and trevor together agian jacob had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You've made everyone so curious. Feel free to share. It's a good story! Outrageous, actually, especially if they read the actual blogs, which I think Cindy did so she'll appreciate it.. I hope.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait yeah i really need to know this story...cuz i read everything on heidi's blog...

    ReplyDelete