Monday, March 9, 2009

Disneyland Widget

I love the Disneyland widget that I just added to add a little flair to my blog. Unfortunately, I cannot color code it to match. Hummm, better change the background.
We realized that this summer's vacation (which really only allows us 1 week all together because of everyone's schedules) is the last one for 5 years. Ryan should be on his mission by next summer and since Tanner is almost exactly 2 years younger, he will be gone for the next 2 summers after Ryan. We decided as a family that as much as we love cruises, Disneyland seemed to be the most practical and fun vacation. We love to go to Disneyland. We will next have the opportunity to vacation all together in the summer of 2015! Sheesh - I could have grandchildren by then!

6 comments:

  1. I am jealous! we have been trying to plan disneyland for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a Disneyland counter too!!! I chose not to get a Disney one for the reason of not matching!! HA!! That's why I love you, our Disneyland trips aren't far apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland is our favorite vacation spot! We have been able to go every year so far (joined by Bek and Co.) We love going with little kids, but really look forward to going when they are older too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Disneyland is the best!!I can't wait until my boys are just a little older and then we can go to Disneyland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking blog and family! It was great to see you at the Noteworthy performance!

    ReplyDelete