This past Monday, Ryan FINALLY got his driver's license. He is now 18 and can drive! It has been alot of Jeff and I taking him and picking him up from work, Galena, Mutual, friends' homes, etc. Although it will be nice for us not to have to haul him around, it has been nice to have those short trips with him to have many conversations. So, I am actually very happy about his obtaining his license. His friends, particularly Matthew Potts, have been a huge help in driving him around.
So, with that said, Trevor said as soon as we came home from his test, "Ryan has his license? SWEET, now he can take me to Starbucks!" Trevor loves double chocolate-chip frappuccinos; I prefer the strawberries and cream. When Trevor was barely 3, Santa put a Starbuck's gift card in his stocking. You would have thought he struck gold. I do realize that something is wrong with that picture, however, that a 3 year old knows about Starbucks. Oh, the joys of older siblings.
Congrats Ryan! It is definitely a sign of the times...my boys also LOVE the double chocolate-chip fraps!
ReplyDeletethanks for the warning! We will beware while driving ;) ...just kidding..congrats Ryan!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA i LOVE this :)
ReplyDelete