
Sometimes we really have to gear up to take our younger children to church. We do it because we are obedient and we know that we are setting an example. I learned today (again) that we can never underestimate the power of a speaker or the spirit.
Today we had a very inspiring talk from a recently returned missionary. He had just finished a wonderful story of one of his baptisms. Trevor, who has difficulty sitting still in school, was just sitting there. I leaned over and thanked him for sitting so reverently. He said, "Mom, I have to know what will happen on my mission." This is why we bring our children to church.....my little warrior!
That is so cute that he is thinking about those things now, at his age!
ReplyDeleteTrevor is a very special little boy...that comment doesnt surprise me coming from him.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet - he is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete