Last night, on Jeff's birthday (another post), Tanner received his Patriarchal Blessing by President Parsons. I love that man. He has given all of my children their Patriarchal Blessings. It is such a blessing to know that we have a Patriarch who receives special witnesses for our stake. Tanner spent some time talking to his siblings about their blessings and was very excited. He received some great promises, along with some warnings, and he was so inspired and motivated when we got home. We are a big Skype family with 3 of our kids in another state so again, we Skyped Jeff opening his presents and the other 3 were very anxious to have a face-to-face conversation with Tanner about this great night.
Today he told me he had a hard time concentrating in school because he kept thinking about his blessing. I am grateful for my blessing and I read it often. I am grateful to know that Heavenly Father knows each of us personally and has a plan for each of us. He is now anxiously waiting to read the written word!
That is awesome! I love Tanner....he will make a great missionary someday!
ReplyDelete