Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I came home from running errands on Friday and found this sweet bouquet waiting for me from Robby, Heidi, and Ryan, who are all living in Provo right now. They had also written sweet notes. I always look forward to Mother's Day because Jeff always gives me money for Education Week. I don't "need" his money - that's why we have ATM's - but it's just a sweet message to me that he knows that I enjoy going so much, as I have for the last 17 years, and he supports me going :)

I suppose this is the blog to share my feelings about being a mother and having a mother, but there is so much to say. I can only say that I feel very blessed to have a great mom and I feel very blessed to be a mom. I feel very blessed to have such great friends to share "mom" stories with and especially, I feel very blessed to know that our Savior has a great love for moms....He has one too.

1 comment:

  1. i love great surprises like that. how fun. i feel the same way about being so blessed.

    ReplyDelete