Monday, April 20, 2009

Chop, Chop


I have 5 children and I actually have a first experience with Trevor, go figure. Saturday morning I had gone to Fairfield to do a signing. I ran a few errands and was just enjoying a nice Saturday afternoon watching some great sports. I switched gears and was giving Trevor some dictation sentences because we were talking about how much he had learned in the past year from just knowing words to writing sentences. Anyway, all of a sudden, I looked up and noticed that he had taken a few chops to his hair! Apparently, he was just sitting on my bed watching some Disney show and was rather bored and just decided to cut the hairs that were sticking out. Needless to say, we went and got his hair cut.

1 comment:

  1. Last summer was one of those summers, where everyone but Jordan got shaved at least once. What is it with boys and "just seeing if it cuts hair, too, mom..."?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete