Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

Ryan had his wisdom teeth extracted! He was determined to beat out the anesthesia and pain meds! In fact, right after he came out and they had put him in a wheelchair, I could see him trying to send a text message. It was just a bunch of letters! I do not like to see my kids in pain, but Ryan made it much easier by trying to be strong. He did eventually ask for pain meds. He has such great friends and they kept popping in all day long! He seems to be doing well, unlike his sister, Heidi. She had a tough time when she had her wisdom teeth extracted. Ryan does not understand blogging. I told him I was now an "official blogger" and must take pictures - being knocked out, coming out of it, puffy cheeks, drunken walking, etc., but I refrained. I did take a few of these pictures that he dosen't even remember me taking!

Sydney, Amelia, Ryan, & Meghan
He really is happy to have friends, really!

Shelby, Lonte, Nick, Ryan, & Meghan


Brandon, Ian, & Matthew - Crazy Friends!


Matthew & Brandon - Such tweebs!

3 comments:

  1. It hurt so bad!! But at least he has great friends to come visit him! Hopefully he remembers it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, i didn't know you had a blog. FUN!!! Trevor cracks me up cause he TRYS to be older then he really is. what a goof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell him it is okay for a guy to be sensitive every once in a while. You should have seen my brother when he had his teeth pulled!

    ReplyDelete