Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trevor and the Girls!


Well, we certainly must start our first blog with a bang! Today when I was walking towards Trevor's class to help today, they were out for recess and there was a little conference going on between Trevor, his male and female friends (we don't like to use "girlfriends" with him because he knows what that means and he is only 6) and it looked suspicious. His teacher, Mrs. Langford, asked me what I heard. I told her I couldn't really tell what was going on other than Trevor seemed to be the focus of the conversation. Well, apparently, earlier in the recess Trevor was holding hands with this cute little girl. It made the rest of the girls jealous and the boys started teasing him. We then had to have the little talk that holding hands at recess wasn't really appropriate for Kindergartners! Sheesh! He is very popular in his class and he has no clue. He told the class that when he is a man that he wants to get married, but he isn't sure any girls will marry him. The girls all shouted, "I will marry you"! His teacher said he has no clue how popular he is, but mostly because he is just a nice little boy to everyone. Well, and cute too. I never know what to expect when I pick him up every day!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! =) And he's only 6! I can only imagine what it will be like when he is 16!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY!!! You're a blogger! WELCOME! (I love your background!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! Glad you caved...

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so i just want to say that trevor is hilarious. thats one of the funniest things i have heard in a LONG while hahaha.

    ReplyDelete