The bride, Stacy, and the groom, Justin

Andrea's Lizzy & Ben

3 studly newphews - Matthew, Justin, & Christian
My nephew, "Bubba" to family, was married in the Bountiful temple this past Friday. I flew in on Wednesday to help my sister-in-law with all the last minute preparations. Bubba's last name is McEwan, a Scottish name, and he went to Scotland on his mission, so he and his groomsmen were in kilts. It was very cool. My sister-in-law, Karen, flew in from Pasadena as well. The 3 of us just have a blast together. We started a tradition when my niece, Andrea, got married of having massages. The 4 of us had them again, but they refused to have their picture taken. I told them I was a blogger and it was a must. Didn't fly.
Heather (niece) , Christian (nephew) & Me
The groom's cake - never heard of that!
Cassidy, Mary (mother of the groom), Andrea & Heather
Robby & Heidi were able to come and it's always great to see them!
Well, there are so many pictures I could post, but this will suffice. I am just proud of myself for actually blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment