Nightmare #1: I tried at least 4-5 ways to organize my coupons.....none of which I liked.
Nightmare #2: I couldn't go anywhere without feeling guilty that I didn't have my coupons and what if there was some great deal that wouldn't be a great deal without my coupons.
Nightmare #3: If I didn't get to my Sunday coupons right away, the coupon booklets because an even bigger paper trap.
Nightmare #4: "Should I really throw this coupon away? I don't use this, but some day I might read on the blog what a great deal it might be if I use the store coupon, the manufacturer's coupon, etc. etc.?"
Nightmare #5: "I can't buy this now because there might be a coupon next week that will save me even more money." OK, folks, we are talking about usually 40 cents....yes. 40 cents!
So, today I went through ALL of my coupons that were organized in my nightmarish way. MOST OF THEM HAD EXPIRED AND I COULD THROW THEM AWAY!!! YEAH! I AM FREE OF THEM!
I read my favorite blog one more time before I had my liberation happy dance. Oh, look, I can print the Target coupon for the Glad Forceflex kitchen trash bags, the manufacturer's coupon , find them on sale, and I pay $1.50. Oh, wait, and there is the Special K Target coupon and the manufacturer's coupon, find them on sale, and I pay less than a dollar. Oh, I must print and go.

I am pathetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment