
Yes, I need to blog about our vacation to Disneyland, my 50th birthday, and life. BUT, kids first!
Today we went to Six Flags to finally begin to use our season passes! While we were sitting waiting for the dophin show to begin, this cute guy came over and asked Trevor if he had ever pet a dolphin before and if he wanted to be a part of the show. He suggested we move closer to the aisle and then he took Trevor aside and explained what he would do. They dolphins did a few jumps and then Trevor (waiting patiently on the side) was introduced to the whole crowd! He got to pet the dolphin, tell everyone how it felt (he said soft and wet), and then he got to feed the dolphin some fish! The trainer spent about 5 minutes with Trevor and then asked everyone to give him a round of applause! Obviously, by the picture, he was not shy at all in front of a huge crowd. The pictures are blurry because I took them with my phone because Heidi was videoing the whole experience with my camera. It pays to have a very cute daughter because I think the very cute host (who hosted the whole show) saw her and then happen to notice Trevor! The cute dolphin trainer said at the end, "Where is Trevor's family? Let's give them a big hand." Super fun experience!
I am so lame I read your title and I thought it said to give Trevor a round of Applesauce. I thought it was random but most titles are...till you read it correctly. What a brave boy, Lucas would have been to shy. Way to go Trevor!
ReplyDelete