
Trevor has spent most of the day either sleeping or throwing up, so it was a good time to blog! The problem, however, is that I had to take his picture of his Mother's Day card while he was awake for a small minute and not thrilled to have his picture taken. It would be way too organized to have taken it when he gave it to my yesterday!
Trevor made this adorable card in school.
A piece of me
I give to you.
I give to you.
I painted this flower
To say "I love you."
The heart is you
The hand is me.
To show we are friends -
The best there can be.
I hope you will save it
And look back someday
And look back someday
At the flower we share
On your special day.
On the inside of the card was a little "All About My Mom" that he filled in with his teacher, Mrs. Langford. "My mom's name is Alison. She is 49 years old and weighs 54 lbs. Her hair is brown and her eyes are green. She cooks spaghetti the best, and she loves to eat fish. I think her favorite color is red. She dosen't like a messy house very much. She likes to watch basketball on t.v. My mom spends a lot of time cleaning up the house. I'll bet my mom would like to have a flower." He also filled out the other part of the card, which reads, "I love my mom because she likes to be my mom." How sweet! Tanner wrote me a sweet poem.
I can't use words to describe my love,
For one special person as pretty as a dove.
A person so sweet and makes me smile,
Who wakes up every morning just for a while.
You call when I'm gone,
And wake up at dawn
To make my lunch,
The Doritos make such a crunch.
I may not have showed you,
How much I care about us two,
You mean so much,
You mean so much,
Especially with your magic touch.
Enough said.
So sweet! I got a card with the note "I love my mom because she lets me help when she is baking things." I've got if framed and posted in the kitchen to remind me to let my kids help...
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, in the picture of Jordan blowing out his candles, Aaron has his hand on Jordan's neck to push his face into the icing. Love my husband!
Not even a mention of my card? Wow. I look like the bad daughter! Thanks, Mom. :)
ReplyDelete