
Jeff and I have been in charge of our stake's youth dances for the past 2 -1/2 years. Trevor has always had to come with us and has become a favorite at the dances because he does his break dancing and whatever other "moves" he makes up for the whole crowd! Crazily, all of the youth stop and watch him and cheer him on as he dances. He now thinks he has to go to the dances because everyone is waiting for him. Sheesh! We do not encourage it and when many of the youth coming running out to tell me, I never go in because I don't want him to be so self-centered. Well, this is a note he gave me the other day. It is hard to read, but here is what it reads but with his own spelling....."If you think I am a good dancer then you have to get my autograph and you have to get my number." Heaven help me.......
Haaa, haaa, haaaa, haa! You are going to have your hands full in a few years! Go Trevor!
ReplyDelete