Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Trevor, why don't you play with me?"

So, this is the conversation as soon as the door opened after school.

Natalie (in her everyday cute, adorable matching skirts, socks, and shoes - totally girly girl): "Trevor, Trevor, TREVOR! Why don't you ever play with me? You just run away from me."

Trevor: "I don't run away from you, I am being chased."

Natalie: "Will you play with me tomorrow, huh, Trevor, will you? I can show you where to hide."

Me: "WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST PLAY AND NOBODY CHASES ANYBODY?!?!?!" Not sure anyone heard me because the conversation still continued.

Trevor: "Taima and Liliya are crazy. They don't stop chasing me."

Natalie and Trevor continue this conversation almost all of the way home - Natalie strategizing the next day's plan, Trevor still defending himself being chased.

Another day of the older boys in my home high fiving him.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE Trevor is a STUD!!! I cant wait to see him when he is 16!!

    ReplyDelete